Introduction of a QMS according to DIN EN 9100
The quality offensive of the aerospace industry demands DIN EN 9100 certification from all manufacturers and suppliers.
ISO 9100 focuses on process-oriented, forward-looking project planning and order processing. Advantages of the standard are a more efficient and secure process to ensure customer satisfaction in projects and orders.
Requirements extension (focus) of EN 9100 to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Documentation, customer standards, retention periods
- Product risks, FMEA, key features
- Project management, development phase releases
- Configuration and change management
- supplier approval
- process control, production control plan, special processes
- Approval of process changes
- first article inspection
- Test documentation, automatic testing machines, testing software
- process capability
- Audits (contract claims)
The VISTRA engineering office is a leading service provider in this field with more than 50 successfully implemented quality management projects per year. Since 1994, Vistra has supported companies in all industries in the introduction and certification of quality assurance measures, including DIN ISO 9000 ff. the areas of quality management, environmental management, occupational safety and risk management.
Let us advise you.
Your contact to us: Contact form