BS OHSAS 18001 was fundamentally revised and published on 13.03.2018 as ISO 45001!
The revised standard contains a new structure (High Level Structure), which is already based on ISO 9001:2015 for quality management systems and ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management systems. This structure contains the previous and new requirements and is therefore easy to implement in an integrated management system.
In the future, the focus will therefore be more on the context of the organization, more responsibility for third-party companies in outsourcing and contractors, greater management responsibility and a systematic consideration of risks and opportunities.
How to benefit from ISO 45001
ISO 45001 certification can help your company provide a healthy, safe and dedicated working environment for your employees and others. Occupational accidents and illnesses can be avoided and the performance of occupational health and safety can be continuously improved. The requirements of the standard are applicable to all organizations, regardless of their size or activities.
A central advantage of the new standard is Annex SL. This allows you to harmonize your AGS management system with other ISO-certified management systems. This tightens up processes it can save time and money.
This is how you benefit from ISO 45001 certification:
- You strengthen your company’s resilience through proactive risk prevention and continuous improvement of health and safety performance
- You ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- You underline your social responsibility by demonstrating your commitment to safe, healthy and sustainable work.
- You create a better working environment for your employees and minimize work-related injuries and health damage
- You work with an uniform international standard, regardless of type and size of your company.
Get in contact us! We can help you to change quickly and efficiently to the new standard or set up your occupational health and safety management system.
Our experienced consultants will support you in introducing and setting up your occupational health and safety management system according to ISO 45001.
Our knowledge for your future.
Let us advise you.
Your contact to us: Contact form